Sunday, July 3, 2016

Jingle all the way - CCC #31


I hope you're enjoying your patriotic long weekend if you're in Canada or the USA.   I'm a Canadian living in the US, so I celebrate both! ;)

Here's my card for Christmas Card Challenges #31 with snow, beautiful snow!  [That's my Canadian side showing! :) ]


My fun sleigh image is from Doodle Pantry's Charlie Reindeer.   I fussy cut him so that my embossed BG would show.  I used Darice Dots Background and inked it with white ink.  The hills are cut using Memory Box Stitched Landscapes.  The sentiment is cut using CottageCutz Stiched Rectangles.  I wrapped a bit of red fiber (that I've had forever!) around the base.


The challenge is always anything goes Christmas/holiday, but this week's optional photo inspiration is "sleigh"!



Challenges...
Winter Wonderland 1-7-16 - snow much fun
Come and Get It - Christmas in July
Robyn's Fetish #323 - Christmas in July


Thanks so much for stopping by and please hop over to Christmas Card Challenges and play along with us!!!
Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Such a fun, fun card! The embossed background looks fabulous!

Enjoy your doubly-fun weekend!!

Donna said...

This is adorable Debbie! I love the embossed background. Wonderful little scene with that sentiment. Now that I am only working part time I am hoping to have more time to play with crafting. Have a Happy 4th!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Adorable card. I love your stitched snowbank. hugs Teresa

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the die cut snow mounds at bottom and that fun image too .

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debbie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Kath said...

A lovely card - such a cute Christmas scene. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Winter Wonderland challenge.
Kath x

StampinJessica said...

This is so cute !
Thank you for join us at Come and Get It this week,
good luck.
Jessica DT

Patti said...

I just love, love, LOVE this card!! Everything about it! You cut Charlie Reindeer so perfect I thought you used a die!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...