Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #219


Happy Tuesday!!!  It's a great week to play along with Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  This is our Judged Challenge with a Twist!!  That means that to be eligible to win (chosen by the DT not Random.org!) you need to follow the sketch and do the twist.  We also pick a Top 5!

So I'd better tell you the twist... use a fancy die!

My card...

 

The sketch...


Our sponsor...


My DP is 7 Gypsies "Venice," I think my stamp was from the $1 bin at Joann or Michaels, and my fancy die is Spellbinders Fleur de Lis.   

That card was actually the second one I made.  I thought the stamp looked too "scrunched" on my first one so I made another, but here is the "reject"...  (though I am sure I will use both of them)



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!


9 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

The first thing that came to my mind, was.."that is a fancy die", you've nailed the twist for sure!!

Jenée said...

Debbie, this is a lovely card. You have not only mastered the sketch and the twist, but you've mastered elegance with the DPs and colours. Simply lovely!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that super-fancy die on the first one - but I bet I would have reached for the postage stamp too! Perfect for a guy thanks :)

Donna said...

You certainly nailed this sketch. Love that fancy die cut. Great card!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is lovely. Great dp and the image is gorgeous.

Laura said...

Love them both! Just changing the die gives them a completely different look!

Angela said...

So cute...love that bicycle image!

Peanut said...

Gorgeous card and it can go both ways. I know a couple of guys who are not averse to a flower... or two!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous cards, both of them, I love the die cut frame on the top card, it is beautiful and the background papers are so vintage! Lovely work!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...